I’d almost believe that I can be happy all by myself. With no one beside me, I thought that I’m gonna be fine. Well, I can still be happy with just myself but I realized that I could be more and completely happy with other people.
My boyfriend and I ate at the Holy Cow! and we ordered Country’s Pride Parmesan Chicken and New York Cheese Cake. Boy it’s so good, definitely a must try.
Lo and behold… my dream cake! *shrieks* when I saw this cake online, I was like OMG I love it! Super! I want it so bad. But the bakeshop is nowhere to found near our place. Gladly, they opened one at SM Megamall and there my hope is. Hahaha. I was really surprised when I saw him in front of our school’s gate holding a green box, that, I know what it is. I even slapped his arm a million times (okay, I know I’m over-reacting haha. Just several times) because of excitement. I can’t even shut up 😀 though I know I was hesitant to taste it at first because when my Aunt gave us a cake from the same bakeshop, it tastes like… I’ll just leave it for you to guess. Like what they said, do not judge a book by its cover. Still, I gave it a try.He gave it to me that’s why it’s so special and to my surprise (yeah another surprise) it tastes even better.
1. Beautiful box. When we went to the mall, we passed by a stall full of Hello Kitty products, which means, everything is pink! Hahaha. And then I saw a beautiful box and I said “that box is perfect as a gift already even without something inside”.
2. Notebook. In case you haven’t noticed, I really love to write. Especially when I was little, but now, I don’t see myself writing stuffs even I want to. And he said that if I’m inspired to write something or have ideas that make me want to write, I should put it in that notebook.
3. Our picture. What more should I treasure than this? Enough said.
4. Key chain with my name. It’s kinda odd but the key chain has no story. While he was looking for the bakeshop where my dream cake could be bought, he passed by a stall of key chains that you can personalized and thought of giving me one. He finds it cute.
5. Box of Love quotes. I don’t know what would I feel, happiness or sadness. Why? Because he’s going back to LA, for good. It’s gonna be hard for us because it’s a long distance relationship but even some people don’t believe in LDR, I do. I really do, though it hurts like your heart’s being crushed everyday, as long as there’s love and trust then everything will be fine. He said if he’s in LA already and I miss him so bad, he wants me to read the quotes in the box and imagine that he’s the one saying it.
6. My new instax camera. Like what I’ve said, I wasn’t excited of my birthday. I was not expecting too much. But this is one of the reasons why I am jumping with my ears clapping. Hahaha okay I know it’s too much but that’s how I can express my feelings that time. This is my dream camera, aside from the DSLR of course. I’ve wanted this since I was a kid. And now, I have it on my hands. Thanks to my mom!
7. Headband, ribbon clip, and a sketch of myself. All of these are from my best friend, Ana. It’s so nice and sweet of her to give me these cute stuffs. She really knows what I want. For your information, I really love headbands and ribbons. But what I didn’t expect was the sketch. She showed me her drawings and asked if her drawings looked like the person itself, one of those was her sister and I said “not really” and then I saw this sketch and said “Oh this one looks like more of her” and she said “It’s not her, it’s you!” and I was like “OMG” hahaha. I really felt ashamed of what I said.
To end this, Here are the pictures taken from my instax camera. My family and my boyfriend ♥
What makes it more special are the people who are willing to spend their time just for you.
Happiness is not about the things we receive from others or the compliments they give us. Happiness is about appreciating every little thing in the world. Those are the little things that we cannot touch but we can hold for a lifetime.