Can you still remember the last time that you were rejected? And the first time you shed your tears because you felt that nothing went right?
There will be times that we will see the darkest side of the day— those days that everything bad might land in front of you; days that we’ll suck at things— and we can’t run from it. As part of becoming a worthy and successful person, you’ll have to face so many rejections, shortcomings, etc.
In short, failures.
Nothing is perfect in this world (like what I keep on saying here on my blog).
We can’t control what can or can’t, what will or won’t, and what should or should not happen.
What only we can do is to deal with that and try to surpass it. So, here are my suggestions on how to deal with failure:
- Don’t let it bring you down. Ever!
- Move on. There’s more to life than that. Besides, it’s only the beginning of your journey. You never know, you might be the next Bill Gates (I hope you know his story so you could relate to this lol)
- Take time to read. Maybe try to research or know what happened
- Don’t blame someone. (Even if it feels better, for your own sake I bet. Been there, done that!) )It’ll never make the situation better. You just make yourself worse than a monster.
- Instead of putting others down, try to put them up! Nothing beats a helping hand.
- Be optimistic. Always look at the bright side. It happened because something better is waiting for you.
You can also check out this one to view a different kind of version of this post 🙂